This is the bit where we tell you what we will and won't be doing with any data we collect from the site. We like to keep you in the know.
The Jordans & Ryvita Company, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited (“Jordans & Ryvita”) respects your right to privacy. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is ABF Grain Products Limited.
When you visit our Site, we may collect information on two different levels about your visit:
- Statistics collected as you browse the site.
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
Jordans & Ryvita collects personal information such as name, company and e-mail address, when you knowingly provide it to us. Our web servers automatically collect statistical information about your visit such as pages visited and which browsers are used to visit our Site. We also collect information about your use of our Site to learn more about who our users are, when they use our site and how often they use our site so that we can provide the best service to our audience.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including personal information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide a better service in the event you contact us again.
If you choose to register with our Site, we request accurate contact information and preferences that help us better serve you. With your consent, your contact information may be used to send you company and product information, special offers and in some cases, newsletters.
Anytime you register with us you may:
- Opt out. At any time after the initial registration, you can opt out by either e-mailing us your request or clicking on the link at the bottom of any e-mail alerts you receive.
- Update your contact and personal information anytime by notifying us of changes to this information previously collected from you online.
We will not sell, share, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless:
- we are sharing your data with partner organisations for marketing purposes and we have told you about this;
- we have your permission;
- the third party helps us to provide our products or services to you;
- this is necessary in connection with the sale of our business or its assets.
On occasion, Jordans & Ryvita shares non-personally identifiable information with other companies in order to assess the results of a promotion or event. This information is used in aggregate only, and does not contain any information that would personally identify you.
At times, we may utilize e-mail for any of these reasons:
- To conduct online surveys with your consent.
- To respond to a site visitor's e-mail.
- To send information that a visitor has requested.
- With your consent to send information about Jordans & Ryvita and/or its subsidiary or parent companies.
Jordans & Ryvita acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Within our Site, your information is stored in secure, restricted-access servers.
Transferring data to other countries
We may transfer your personal information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in countries where standards of data protection are not equivalent to those that apply inside the EEA. If we do this we will comply with all relevant data protection legislation
Subject to some exceptions, you have a right upon written request and payment of a fee of £10, to have a copy of any of your personal information we hold.
You should also contact us if you believe the information which we hold is inaccurate and you would like us to correct it.
What is a cookie?
Changes to this Site