Give your breakfast bowl a boost with our top 10 cereal toppers.
- Berries... add a handful of this season's summer fruits for a breakfast bursting with berry goodness. Don't forget you can buy them frozen out of season. Top tip, add to your favourite bowl of Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola!
- Banana… delicious mashed it into your porridge, or simply sliced over the top - goes fantastically with a scattering of chopped peanuts or a spoon of nut butter.
- Apple… we all know what they say about an apple a day - make your own fruity compote for your muesli by stewing some Bramley apples with a bit of sugar and some sultanas. Perfect with our Crunchy Oat Granola Raisin and Almond and a dollop of Greek yogurt! Yum.
- Spices… the healthy way to inject a little extra flavour. Try a sprinkling of cinnamon, or mixed spice into a steaming bowl of Jordans Quick & Creamy Porridge Oats, so simple yet so delicious.
- Dried Fruits… Extra sweet and extra tasty, dried fruits mean you can enjoy your seasonal favourites all year round. So don't just stop with the usual raisins and sultanas - shake up the flavours with dried apricots, mango, cranberries and even canteloupe. Sprinkle on top of Jordans Traditional Chunky Porridge or add to our Natural Muesli to tailor to your taste.
- Sliced almonds… Jordans Organic Porridge, add toasted almonds with a drizzle of maple syrup = heaven
- Cocoa Powder… Go for the proper, good-quality cocoa rather than the sugary drinking chocolate variety for some (virtually) guilt-free sprinkles. And make our Chocolate Country Crisp a super treat!